Sunday, February 5, 2012

OTA/Encyclomedia

I am busy searching and planning for my presentation on Tuesday.
Here are some of the great sites I have found, that I plan to share, that have very valuable ideas to use in the library for independent practice by students. They are in particular order, other than the order I found them in :) Enjoy!

 Listening Center Response Cards

Lots of teacher made activities 




Me on the Map activity




Biography bottle
This one is maybe a lot for students to do alone in a center, but it is just way too cool not to show it! I haven't found the lesson ideas yet, but I love the picture. You could really adapt this to your needs.


This is  one of my favorites, Student Made Shelf Talkers.




A bunch of task cards



I am going to take a break, go through what I have, and decide if I need more. I am loving this research!







No comments:

Post a Comment