Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another idea for OTA

I have found more, just moments later! Well this first one is not a new one to me, but one I feel I must share! This is a great idea to do in a center because it really promotes reading. I have had students from 1st grade to 5th grade come in at recess to make these with me. If it was in a center, they would be able to do it when they came in with their class. I have told students they need to have a chapter book they are reading with them in order to make one. It works like a charm! :) 

This is also good for helping students learn to read and follow directions, let allowing them time to be creative as well. I have seen all different types in the past few weeks. I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't :( Live and learn.
 Monster Page Corner Bookmarks

This is one from the website, with a tutorial on how to do it.
.
This is one I made myself. I believe I already posted this picture before, but wanted to add it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment